Monday, October 18, 2021

Why I love the month of October

October is a popular month with my side of the family. Just look at all these people who are celebrating birthdays in October: our granddaughter Sariah, My niece Paola her brother Alex, my sister Vanessa her husband Alejandro, my cousin Monica, Margie’s son Christian and my Aunt Silvia Allred.

 

October is not just a special day for all those people but is our favorite month as we are celebrating another anniversary. On Saturday after Daniel came home from work, yes, he had an Area Council meeting that day, we went out to see the new James Bond movie “No Time to Die” and to our favorite Italian restaurant afterwards. I don’t usually like action movies unless they are James Bond movies and yesterday for Mother’s Day here in Argentina, we had an asado with our friends the Haynies with whom we are planning a trip in December to Ushuaia. I had always heard of Tierra de Fuego and now is my chance to see what that is all about. I heard in the Summer the sun never goes down.

 

 

By the way in case you didn’t read my Facebook post, this is what I wrote about Daniel.

 

“I didn't even realize how lucky I was when we got married. My top qualities I wanted in a spouse were integrity and kindness. I wanted someone who was committed to making it. Daniel has stood by me through thick and thin! Together we have faced many challenges. We have also shared many beautiful happy times together! Daniel has been my best friend and soul mate. There is no one I'd rather go through a pandemic and hard times with. And I'd happily spend all my time with him if I could. Daniel is no ordinary man. He loves to cook and do the laundry. He can find humor in even the worst of times. Whenever we are faced with a problem, he finds a way through it. We have been blessed with True Eternal Love; a Forever Family; a crazy fun life; and a wonderful posterity; great friends, a meaningful job, a life we love, and trials that have made us stronger. We have cried together, laughed at each other and with each other, grown in our Faith together, and served together whenever possible. He has a tender heart for people of all nationalities too. Amazing! Everyone that knows Daniel Almeida understands that he is loyal, supportive, a spiritual leader, the child whisperer, and hilarious. He will drop anything to take care of the needs of his family, a neighbor, or a stranger. 

 

Daniel Almeida, I love you so much! Thank you for standing by my side each and every day! You are the best!! Cheers to #12 and Eternity to go! Happy Anniversary!!!”

 

He asked me to share this scripture in 3 John 1:4, “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth,” which means the world to him.

 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: