Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Flashback about Bianca

On December 1993, a booklet for the Mount Olympus 7th ward was put together. Each child was interviewed, and this is what was written about Bianca when she was eight. Happy Birthday Bee!

Bianca Nicole Van Leeuwen Flores " Little Singer"
Likes to swim and play in the sand at the beach
Has attended a different school each year because the family moved so often in the past five years.
Enjoys riding her bike
Likes to eat burritos
Knows Spanish well
Is a good baby sitter and watches her little sister Mandy
Spent all last Summer away from home visiting her grandparents
Loves music and has taken voice lessons
Enjoys dancing
Likes animals, especially bunnies and dogs
Has a dog named patch
Has two sisters and no brothers
Is easy going and happy
Has a nice smile
Was born on August 20, 1985

Awww, how I miss my little singer and how I miss those wonderful days when I was a mother too three beautiful girls. How I wish I could for one minute go back and time and be the best mom I could be. This is one thing you don't get second chances.

Love,
Vero

No comments: