Saturday, July 19, 2014

Busy Saturday

A day was spent with karla and girls, a visit to the fair in Canaan in the morning and a baptism in the afternoon and visit with the a ward family in the evening all in one day. The baptism was very tender for me since I got to hear Bianca sing. I love her music and voice. She is my baby I know but others have also commented on how they love to hear her sing like an angel. The mother of the two boys getting baptize was crying as Bianca sang. She can bring such a good spirit into any meeting and that is her most amazing talent. Bianca and Joseph as the Bishop are always so busy doing good. I remember a blog post I saw commenting on this very thing which read as follows:


"I think it’s important to stop every now and then and ask yourself if you are paying enough attention to the impact you have on others. Are your actions making other people’s lives better? Or are your actions making other people’s lives worse? The answer is either one or the other, so it’s critical that you be aware of what that answer is…. 

I think if all of us made the effort to pay attention to the impact we had on others that we could be a constant force for good. We could constantly make sure that we are lifting people up and making situations better and improving things around us. All it takes is just paying a little more attention to your own behavior so you don’t let yourself slip into doing things that are negative. Focus on being a positive force!"
Bianca and Joseph for sure are a force for good and I am such a proud momma!

No comments: