Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Expat's life

The life of an Expat is great! we get to live in a beautiful island with all the comforts of home and are able to save some money in the meantime if we don't eat out all the time.  Later today I went out to eat lunch and almost spent as much as what I had spent in the supermarket for a whole week but the company was great and once in a while it does not hurt. As long as we prepare most of our meals at home, we should be ok.
My goal is to save as much money to get out of debt at once and for all. even though there is no Walmart nor Macys, there is Pricesmart and ZARA but so far we have stayed away from buying too much and that is the key. I saw how much Mari and my mom have in their home in Miami that they need to empty it out. I wish I could go next weekend to help out with the move but how? What else could I do? I was there for one week and didn't get to help very much because Mari is the only one that knows what she wants to do with all her stuff. I have decided to sell or give away all my belonging when I move again and only keep the bare essentials.

No comments: