Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Just Do It

I saw this post from a friend the other day that caught my attention! 
"Can I let you in on a secret?
The Universe doesn't care if you are READY or not.
It only cares if you are WILLING. 

It’s doesn’t care if you have all the training or all the resources or all the tools or all the time.

It just cares that you do what you can, where you are, with what you have.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I frequently get asked how can a person become a professional makeup artist.
My answer?
Start doing makeup.

People often ask me how to start a non-profit.
My answer:
Start doing good.

Sometimes people ask me how to start a farm.
And I bet you can guess my answer...
Start farming.

Even if it is one makeover, one act of compassion, or one tomato plant in one small pot on your porch...taking inspired, decisive action is what takes your life, your dreams, and your purpose to the next level.

The size of those acts isn’t what compels the Universe to take notice and take up your cause.

But the size of your commitment is.
Where ever you are, whatever you want to do, and whoever you want to be, begin NOW.
Do what you love.
Share it…

The Universe cannot ignore the sound of your persistence, and it will respond with all manner of unforeseen aid, opportunity, and support once you get its attention by demonstrating your intention.

Give it a try, my beautiful friends, and get ready for the ride of your life 

What are you ready to begin N O W?

Comment and let me know so I can cheer you on and watch you rise!”

Tara Starling 

(Thank you Tara for the reminder.)

Making it happen takes work! And loads of it! There is just no two way about it. If you truly want something in your life you can’t just sit around wishing for it and dreaming about it—You need to get up, get moving, and work your tail off every single day to make it a reality. 

Daniel is an exceptional DTA a one of a kind, he is very good at what he does and I am not saying this because he is my husband. It’s what people all over who knows Daniel say about him and he is that good because he has been doing his job for 40 + years. 

If you really want to know how badly someone wants something then ignore how much they talk about it and watch how much they do about it. Actions always tell you the truth of a matter, not the words spoken. 

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: