Thursday, June 24, 2021

Atributes to work on

After reading Love is a choice, I came up alphabetically with a list of a few attributes I need to work on myself for starters. 

 

I wonder if putting “not Easily Provoked” on my list was setting myself up for failure given that I tend to get upset easily when something irritates me too much, that being said, I am a huge fan of a reward system so I think I am going to make myself a deal and figure out prizes I can earn if I get all A’s on my report card, things like: a new purse or shoes, a new outfit to replace an old one that has been sitting in my closet for too long, Etc. 

 

A little incentive never hurt anything.  Well, except my husband’s wallet…but he must look at it this way – if I get all A’s I will be the best wife ever!  I mean just look at what I great person I would be to be married to if I can pull off getting straight A’s for everything on my list!  So yeah, that is how I plan to explain my reward system to him. 

 

Always abounding in good works

Always acknowledging God

Benevolent

Charitable

Compassionate

Diligent

Fair

Faithful

Fearless

Gentle

Graceful

Grateful

Generous

Genuine

Happy

Honest

Hopeful

Humble

Kind

Knowledgeable

Loving

Meek

Merciful

Not Easily Provoked

Optimistic

Obedient

Patient

Prayerful

Refined

Respectful

Righteous

Seek not my own 

Sincere

Thankful

Tender -hearted 

Trustworthy

Trusting of God 

Virtuous

 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: