Saturday, August 2, 2014

Finding flghts

I want to help Mari, Manu and my mom find flights to Boise from Miami using miles and they are so hard to book unless you go Business class. I wanted for them to go on the 14 and by the time I booked two of them and went to the other screen to book one more passenger they are gone. Frustrating! I have had a better chance around the 13th so I am staying with that one date and have done multiple holds and want to issue those tickets as soon as I confirm with them and can talk to Cristi or Brooks to let them know they are coming.


 I am at a point that I can't relax or do anything else until I have booked those flights. I never knew that whenever you get into a screen to book a flight and want to return to add someone, the seats are gone. The availability changes within minutes if not seconds and sometimes what was not available a minute ago, is available now so whenever you find something at a good price, take it or it will soon disappear literally in thin air. After talking to Mari, I discovered that she prefers to go after the 15the when she has turned the key over to the tenants and that she can stay for a couple of days with Alejandro and Lexi, Eric Allred or some friends from their ward who would keep them in their home until they get ready to go to the airport so I am now holding those tickets for them to go on August 18th to give Mari enough time to do anything she needs to get done. In my own experience anytime I go anywhere I always wished I had stayed longer because there is always something I didn't find time to do so I hope staying those extra days will help.

No comments: