Monday, August 4, 2014

New season has started

Today I have entered a new season or new year, it is not the new calendar year but a new year after a very nice summer vacation. It looks like this is the time that vacation is over for many and a new school year has began. In this new school year from August 2014 to June 2015 I will teach an Institute class every Tuesday and I couldn't be more excited. It is going to be wonderful. On Tuesdays I will also help out the PEF program to make calls or do whatever they need me to do.


 I will still be involved in teaching primary if they have not found a teacher for the English speakers and I would still be having the faith in God activities. I will plan two a month one for girls and one for boys because the group is too big to have them all. It will be in Spanish only because all kids understand Spanish.


Next new thing I will do is become a temple worker. I live next door to the temple so on Wednesday I will take the morning time while Daniel goes to his Wednesday meetings. The hours are from 8:00 in the morning to Noon. Not bad at all. On Wednesdays afternoons I will work on Family History or scrapbooking.


I brought Rosetta Stone to learn French and haven't done too much with that but I plan to do that on Mondays and Fridays as well as practicing piano and writing my book.


Every day I will remember to read the scriptures and to eat well and exercise at least one hour every day and last but not least, I will keep up with my One day at a time blog.


I have accomplished a lot of traveling so far this year so for the next little while we will be homebound. Except the first week of September for Christopher's blessing and in October for General Conference.


We plan to spend Christmas, New Years and my birthday in the DR and so far this has been an amazing year going to Chile, El Salvador, Utah, Idaho, Nebraska, Idaho, New York and Miami. In some cases more than once. How grateful I am for all those opportunities I had to be with family and even visited those graves of people who have passed on. This year so far I got to visit baby Jose Ignacio's grave, Mama Hilda's grave. along with several other people buried with her and those were the highlights of those trips.



No comments: