Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stress=Sick days

I don't like to get sick and don't like to see other people sick either especially if it is my family. Daniel came home with a fever yesterday. He has no appetite and feels week. I have asked the children and my sisters to pray for him. We will find out today if he gets better or continues ill.

later in  the day: We found out that his illness is more serious than predicted and has to take antibiotics for 30 days rather than just 5 :( the only consolation is that he will be getting better and better a little at a time. I have never seen him this sick before. Never in five years he had to miss work for illness and I think that goes for his entire time he has worked because he always has managed to work even at time when he had cancer.




 When I looked on line to see what causes this illness, the answer in most cases is stress. No joke, stress causes a lot of illnesses and the question is: How does one avoid stress?

No comments: