Sunday, August 17, 2014

Missing my honey=my book

Daniel had to go to Haiti today. I woke up early to say goodbye around 4:00 am this morning and went back to bed. I then realized how lonely it feels to be without him. I guess there is a difference between being home alone and lonely. Home alone is the absence of people around you, lonely is when you miss someone.


I miss my honey. I wish him well tomorrow as he goes to all his meetings. How wonderful it is to have a husband that is such a hard worker and loves his work compare to one who is a hard worker but who hates his job. How wonderful it is to know that a big part of our life which is your work is spent knowing that you are doing your very best because you love what you do. Daniel has that.


How grateful I am for also for this time in my life when I can just be a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a teacher, a sister, an aunt, a friend. I am thankful to have the time to cook and spend most of my day writing in my many blogs, journals and what I want to someday be my book to publish.


Sister Martinez is in town encouraging me to step it up and get it done! And I should do that starting today because if I say starting tomorrow it will never happen. So to cure my loneliness I will star my book today and will continue until it is all done.



No comments: