Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Introduction to my book

Introduction:


Over the years I have learned that nothing happens by chance. We have been given opportunities to act and be acted upon but it takes courage to act on those promptings and also to recognize the hand of the Lord at pivotal times when we most need someone. 

My book is about a woman by the name of Victoria Vanderloo who was at a very low point in her life but fortunately found a cause that she believed in. Victoria wanted to help someone else who was desperate so she wouldn't have to think too much about her own precarious situation and by doing so, she discovered a secret of how to manage anxiety, loss, anger, hate, and every negative emotions the adversary wants you to feel to bring you down.

There are so many inspirational quotes and poems and stories that I will share as I have stumble across from time to time from people who were inspired to write them. I will share stories of people I have met of all walks of life who helped me cope with my anxiety and sadness at a time I found myself at the end of my rope.  I became more patient, kind and humble to name a few. It's in those moments when we become better people and it's in those moments when we grow.

That is the overall purpose of my book. To give women like me some hope. To learn to be in tune with the spirit and the ministering of angels who are providing us with incredible tender mercies. This story is based on true a story. My Story!







No comments: