Friday, October 20, 2017

David Archuleta in concert

I was watching the news a few days ago when I heard them announce that David Archuleta was going to be performing on the Kia theatre, the very same theatre where the 100 Stake was formed here in the Philippines and a cultural celebration took place as well so I knew exactly where he would be performing.

 I was so excited when I heard that David A. was coming back again with a new album and a tour.  I LOVE David Archuleta’s music.  He is one of my favorite artists and his concert with the Mormon Tabernacle, I heard was so wonderful! 

 I was super excited in anticipation of seeing him perform because I had never heard him live and let me tell you how glad I was that I did that.  The song David Archuleta sang in Tagalog had everyone in the audience in tears. 

 Another song he performed as part of the anchor was “Glorious.” and I joined in right there with them singing it. The song is so AMAZING and everyone needs to hear it! Go on YouTube and take a listen, I promise it’s worth it. at first I din't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised at all the fan fair and die hard followers. He is so gentle and so charismatic which helps besides his amazing voice. At one point he confessed how he don'ts like to be in the spotlight and is shy but loves his music and loves to share it to the world. Also, he spoke of his two year break from the music business to complete a two year mission in South America. He was sweet and a breath of fresh air as I watched how he performed so energetic but sober. Actually, the whole crowd was well behaved and sober which is encouraging in such a wicked world. 

All I can say is this – we need FAR MORE of these types of uplifting songs with positive lyrics and a great message.  So much of everything we hear on the radio and see on TV today is negative – It’s really sad.  The world has enough negative garbage in it without adding more to it.  

How great would it be if everyone with a talent to share with the world would create positive and uplifting things to share with others like the amazing message of this beautiful song?  We should all focus more on using our God-given talents to promote positive messages throughout the world because it makes the world seem like a much nicer place when people do.

David Archuleta is a great Ambassador for our youth and such a good role model. 


Con amor,
Vero


No comments: