Thursday, October 26, 2017

It's about time


“The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.”

Reading that quote made me feel a little better today because sometimes all I have to give is my time. Today the Pathway lesson was on managing time. The presenters had a few things prepared. I love this topic because in this life time is all we have. It is a precious gift. 

I close the meeting by telling the story of my friend who came with his son to see President Monson before he passed away. He only had two months to live and that was his last wish. President Mondon told him that in this life we might be given a year or 100 years to live but what matters most is that we spend our time in those things that matter most and one of them is to know God. 

I also read parts of a talk given by Elder Ardern when he said: 


No comments: