Thursday, September 18, 2014

Breaking the habit

I was doing pretty good posting daily but all of the sudden one day came and went and another and another and forgot to get in my computer but today I decided to write in the mornings about my previous day than catching up at the end of every day so I don't forget to write a post.


This week  has been interesting because I started teaching at the Institute every Tuesday so on Monday I did some research on the subject of the Holy Spirit and found a very good talk by elder Bednar that was made into a you tube 3 part segments. I discovered as I was teaching that perhaps the person that learn the most is the teacher. I also discover that I love teaching the young adults.


Today I had the most amazing experience at the temple.  I felt the pure love of Christ in there. I was asked to be guide the missionaries looking for their respective dressing rooms when all of the sudden I felt this immense love for them and for all the goodness they bring. There was so much light in their eyes and such angels that I could cry. What a remarkable amazing young men and women to leave so much comfort behind in order to serve. I love our missionaries!

No comments: