Thursday, September 25, 2014

Whatever you are, be a good one!

Today's post is going to be inspired by a phrase I read from Abraham Lincoln who said: " Whatever you are,be a good one! and I may even add to that be not just a good one but an excellent one!! Daniel is like that.  He does his very best at whatever he is asked to do. People who come to the office have said how much for the better the Caribbean office is now from past years before he came as the DTA he is not perfect by any means but almost closed to that.


 As I follow his example I am also trying my best at anything I am asked to do too. I went to the temple today and had a good day. I was able to memorized a few things and worked hard at anything I was asked to do. One thing I know is that all it takes to enjoy something is to give it our all.

No comments: