Friday, September 12, 2014

Vacation time means no posts

I post every day I am home or even near a computer but when I go on vacation I don't write on this blog because as much as I love to write on my blog that would be one more thing I should not be worried about when I am on vacation.


 We left last Saturday September 6 early in the morning and came home today Friday September 12th. Exactly seven glorious days! We decided to go to Nebraska to attend baby Christopher Krone's baby blessing. It was another time to see family members and to support Ani and Spencer. It was a miracle we even made it to the blessing since we came in a few minutes late but the Lord was merciful and Daniel made it just in time to join in the circle. Spencer's parents came and some dear friends who are also very supportive and who had fellowshipped Spencer.


The next day on Monday we went to the zoo with Charlotte, Graeme and Sydney and Vale. Daniel and I had gone there before when we had visited Ani back when she live in Superior. On Tuesday Analia came to Omaha and got to visit with her and we went on Wednesday to Beatrice one last time to had dinner and to say good bye since we were going to leave the next day to Miami. It was great in Miami to spend some time with Alejandro and Lexi as always.


We left this morning to the airport to take the next flight to the DR. I love traveling with Daniel and to spend those days doing almost nothing. I discovered in this trip that this is the kind of vacation I look forward on doing. I like to see that he can sleep in and not worry about having some Dr. appointment or to see one of the houses or whatever we do when we go to Utah. I like visiting the kids but I hate all the commitments we encounter by going to Utah on vacation so I would remember this each time we decide where to go so you might guess by now, anywhere but Utah unless is absolutely necessary.

No comments: