Thursday, September 4, 2014

Temple worker

Today I officially started as a temple worker in the Santo Domingo temple. That was one of the things I have on my vision board of something I wanted to do. I also will be teaching an Institute class every Tuesday.


The problem now is that Carol Morgan has offered me a job, something I should of have been doing but never went to talk to the Human Resource person until this year when I decided to take on so many other things. Bummer!!


 I love teaching and having a little extra cash does not hurt either. I love being productive and I know I will always be busy doing something. I am learning so many things as a temple worker that I don't want to miss out on this great opportunity so I am going to have to say no to Carol Morgan but hopefully they would keep me on their substitute list which is all I can do at this time.

No comments: