Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Getting started

I want to start losing weight and for that I have started a few new things:


#1 I will do some type of aerobic exercise for about an  hour every day but Sundays starting today.

#2 I will write down my food intake, I learned this in the heart association class I used to attend.


#3 I will eat small portions and count points like I used to do at weight watchers.


#4 I will join in with the ladies in our building who have hired a trainer.


#5 I will weight in every Friday to keep track of my progress.

#6 I will do a goal poster. A woman on her blog has said time and time again how this is a must!!

#7 Keep a running list of all the things we are grateful for by my bed and add to it at the end of  each day before we go to sleep.

#8 At the end of my day I will get down on my knees to give thanks for every good thing in my life.

#I included #7 and #8 even though they are not weight related but are things to keep in mind. After all, I need the Lord to help me accomplish this.

Is not just looking good that matters. The most important thing is to be healthy. I want a have a good quality of life at the end of my journey on this earth and not ever be someones burden.

Love,

Vero









No comments: