Saturday, February 2, 2019

February is spelled L O V E

February is spelled L O V E

In case you haven’t noticed, I love the month of January it’s the month I think of new beginnings and is also Daniels and my birthday month too and I love celebrating ALL MONTH LONG but sadly it’s over. The only consolation is that we are now entering the month of February. Yay! 

Today my sweet husband was taking me to see Mary Poppins. I usually don't get disappointed with Disney shows and that is why I choose them over others but it was no longer showing in any of the Theaters. I am sure Daniel wasn't too disappointed but his good intentions is what counts. He was willing to suffer through it just for me and that is what I call true love. When someone is willing to sacrifice on your behalf. 

February is the month of second chances. Why is that you may ask? Well, I think that most people in December feel the need to do service and be generous with others who are less fortunate donating time and money but in case there wasn’t time to do that in December there is always February and for those who didn’t get to send Christmas cards, there is always Valentines. How sweet is that! 

My wish for February is to be grateful for our blessings.  Be happy and kind. 

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: