Friday, February 15, 2019

No one has a mother like mine!

As a young girl, my mom was popular, a dancing queen and the life of the party because no matter where she went, she always managed to shine!  
No one has a mother like mine.

My mom is truly the most sociable person I have ever known. She can walk into a room full of strangers and make friends just like that, every time! 
No one has a mother like mine.

My mother is a strong woman. She used whatever resources she had to help women get out of abusive situations and become self-reliant. She offered them a home and basically became their mentor and lifeline. 
No one has a mother like mine. 

My mother was a working woman, wore make up, high heels and a business suit every day even on Saturdays when she was very tired just so she wouldn’t miss a deadline. 
No one has a mother like mine!

My mother is a woman of faith and knows every story found in the Bible. She loves Jesus and is so thankful for His atonement. My mother gives the most wonderful prayers at dinnertime and bedtime!
No one has a mother like mine.

My mother has a positive outlook in life. She had open heart surgery and foot surgery twice and both times never complained of any pain. Her hospital chart always looked the same showing a happy face to say "I doing just fine!"  
No one has a mother like mine.

My mother has experienced trials and sad moments in her life. Here is a woman who knows the pain of delivering a stillborn child but kept her chin up and gave it some time. 
No one has a mother like mine. 

What I have learned from her is that complaining never solves anything. Life should be kept in proper perspective. Because the truth is that even in the darkest days, eventually there will come new days of sunshine!
No one has a mother like mine. 

How lucky I am to have a mother who reminds me every day of the beauty in the world around us and all the blessings we are so thankful for. We all need friends like my mom who are so kind! 
No one has a mother like mine. 

I salute my mother on her 79th birthday who was born the day after Valentine’s. A truly genuine woman and sublime by divine design! 
No one has a mother like mine. 

No comments: