Friday, February 1, 2019

I love feeling connected

I love staying connected with my extended family, our children and grandchildren and writing provides a great opportunity to do so. I keep a daily hand written journal, a daily "One day at a time, my story blog and The life and times of Vero and Daniel photo blog. 

 I also write a weekly letter to our children. I love to keep in touch with my friends, new and old. This month of February I will be writing about love. I love to meet new people and for that, I use social media and the amazing thing is that anytime you post anything it stays there forever. I was looking at some old posts and have found some gems like this one. 

On Feb. 1, 2017 Cristi who has a beautiful family with beautiful hears wrote on Instagram about her 2017 live to love project. 

“Sometimes the love I have for these humans right here could make my heart burst. They are my everything. Yet I have irrational fears of losing it all. Like it’s too good to be true. Does anyone else experience that same thing? In order to truly live with my whole heart, I have to set aside the fears of vulnerability and replace that thinking with thoughts of gratitude. My heart is full. “ 

Yes, this is what is all about and why a loving Heavenly Father created this beautiful world. My heart is full when I think of my family. 

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: