Monday, April 3, 2017

In The Spirit of Jershon

Wonderful news! The Book In the Spirit of Jershon is going to be available for sale at last!

 This was a book that took years into making and It is finally available to buy for $20.00

 I can't believe I was asked to write a chapter in it. I hope my story is one that can touch someones heart for the better treatment of Hispanics.

The publisher will print each copy on demand. All my family and my closed friends and those who helped me with the editing will get a copy as a Christmas gift this year. Yay!

The Authors are mostly BYU professors who wrote something related to their field of expertise. I was included to be part of it because I am a Hispanic Immigrant and most of the Book is about Hispanics.

When I come to visit in July I hope to get everyone together again for another photo opportunity and I want to do the same around Christmas.

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: