Sunday, April 16, 2017

Fearless in the Cause

"Fearless in the Cause" is a book that was given to us by the Bishopric at the DTA meeting. I am currently preparing for a presentation with the director's spouses that will last four hours on this subject and for that we are going to discuss the mentioned book about remarkable stories from women in Church History. will take the time to thank them today for all the faithful lessons I learned from those amazing women of the Church from that era. And to think that I even know a few descendants of these remarkable women is such an honor. what an amazing legacy! 

I am currently writing a biography of my grandmother, Hilda Alvarenga de Henriquez who was feature in the daughters in my kingdom as a pioneer in my family. She was also a great example to me and my children and now my children's children. I like the expression Faith against Fear. That summarized my grandmother's life. Sometimes I feel like if my grandmother is saying to me: "Veronica, it will all be worth it as long as my posterity remembers to keep the faith." 

One day, I will publish those stories into a book of essays. Each story will be selected carefully to follow a theme.   

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: