Saturday, April 29, 2017

Green hills

Today Lynette, Debra, Cindi and I went shopping at Green Hills. When Deb called this morning to see if I was interested in going I of course wanted to go. I needed to buy two frog purses and some other things. That place is pack with a lot of merchandise.

It is usually ok except when buying purses because depending on the salesperson you never know how much something is worth. I have paid from 500 to 1500 on those purses. I will not pay a cent more than $30.00 for a fake purse no matter how good it looks.

I will also not buy from aggressive transvestites who make the shopping experience so unpleasant. Today one of those guys just irritated me when he was trying to sell a purse to Cindy for six times more than what it should be worth. The problem is asking how much? because they will just give you any price. I simply go there and say is this purse 800 pesos and go from there.

There is a lacoste tote bag that I really like and I know I could get that for 500 or 10 dollars. I will probably stick to buying those  types or what I am familiar with. Another thing that bothers me even more is that even after they sell you something for a lot more than what it should, they ask you for a tip. They want to make you feel as if they did you a favor. Finally we got a a vendor who sold us some purses at a more reasonable price. Not exactly my price but close enough.

Anyway, to say the least, It got tense for a moment when some some guy had the nerve to ask 6,500 pesos or $130 for something that should only be $20 max. I  hope I don't get the urge to buy any more purses for months to come. Other than that unpleasant experience the ladies outing was good. We decided to try the Wildflower cafe. It was good. This day I am thankful that I got to go shopping for things I need to take.

Con amor,
Vero




No comments: