Monday, June 23, 2014

Utah, here we come.

For 35 years I called Utah my home and it still feels like home but it takes a whole day to get here. finally we made it late last night at around midnight. We had a delayed flight coming out of Miami. I keep forgetting how weather affects Miami in the summer months. It was raining and thundering before we took off. Waited stranded for two hours which is exactly the time we had as an overlap in Dallas so we got out of one gate and went running over to the next. They were waiting for us and made it in the nick of time. It was a miracle. I had a feeling that somehow we would get here one way or another. I kept thinking the worst thing that can happen to us is to stay in Dallas for the night and to go the next day. I do not know why I am a worry worm. I worry about things that have not happened and probably will not ever happen but I worry anyway. 

No comments: