Saturday, June 14, 2014

Uruguay gets an upset

Today we watched the Soccer game of Uruguay Vs. Costa Rica and it was like watching karate or Hokey. Too much grabbing and kicking but oh well I guess that is how aggressive the sport can be. I love watching Soccer or basketball the way my father used to watch sports. He was always watching the sports channel on TV and before that, he even used to watch " novelas" with my mom and family. He was not the expressive kind of a guy, he hardly ever said anything and very narrow minded when you wanted to introduce new ideas. My father was so set on his ways and anytime I am watching the world cup, I can't help to think of him because he loved the sport so much. One thing I noticed, Daniel is not as passionate about sports like some men are. I think I was more nervous for Uruguay than he was and that is a good thing because why worry about stuff like that.

No comments: