Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My to do list.

28 good ideas of productive or fun things to do!

          Daily

1.      Start my day with a prayer.
2.      Take my RX and vitamins daily.
3.     Exercise 1 hour or more.
4.      Practice Piano for half hour.
5.     Cook healthy, eat high fiber foods.
6.     Write: Every day a blog posts, journal, Book.
7.    Read the Scriptures each day or night before going to bed.     

 Weekly
8.   Attend the temple each week.
9. Write the weekly letter each Monday and Story Worth
10.  Tune in every Friday morning for Cristi’s live sessions
11.  Dance or do Zumba or Yoga. 

                   Monthly

12.  Eat all the food in our Freezer
13.  Throw a dinner party.
14.  Get in touch with an old friend.
15.  Call on each birthday and send BD cards.
16.  Watch four documentaries.
17.  Prepare my lesson for RS
18.  Make an inventory of food in our pantry.


                   Yearly
19.  Do Tax documentation
20.  De junk each drawer and closet in each room.
21.  Make a movie with music of us
22.  Run a marathon.
23.  Organize all photos
24.  Make scrapbook albums from the photos
25.  Plan Summer vacation trip
26.  Update all the passwords
27.  Make ABC Books for the Grandkids (Norah and Oliver)

    Some day

28.  Start a Business. 

I just shared with you my do list!

      I was telling my sister how hard it is for me to focus and concentrate in doing one thing at a time so she gave me a wonderful idea that a counselor told her. She was told to pretend she had 20 cars, in my case is more like 28 cars, and that is not hard to imagine because I had a father who loved cars and had a lot of cars, so many that he would drive a different car for a different day of the week. My sister was told to drive a car one at a time because no one can drive two cars at once. And when she got finished with one car she would start a new one and drive that one. Etc. I decided that I would try it and it works. I love to do a lot of things each day, each week, each month and each year but not all at the same time. Wow, Thank you Mari. I love that idea!

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: