Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The M & M game

Yesterday I attended a FHE with the missionary couples. It was so fun to get to know people as we played a simple game. 

Each person got to choose one M&M this was not be eaten but to know what color we each chose and depending of the color we needed to answer the following question: 

For Blue: What things do you like to do in your spare time 
For Red: What would you rather do, go to the deep ocean or space
For Yellow: What is your favorite song or Hymn
For green: What animal describes you and why?
For Orange: What was your dream job when you were a child and why? 
For Brown: If you want to visit a special place in the world which one would that be? 

I selected Blue and told them I love to write on my spare time. 
What a simple silly game but so fun. No right or wrong answers and those are the type of games I like! 

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: