Thursday, March 23, 2017

Italy or Eataly?

I remember going to a place in New York where you could eat and buy Italian food and loved it. I have discovered that I love Italian food. Ever since I have been married to Daniel, I have wanted to learn to make Italian food the way his grandmother used to cook so today I went to an Italian cooking class and I must say it was fabulous! I absolutely loved it!
 So far this is what I can potentially prepare for dinner:

For appetizers:
zucchini rolls with ham and cheese

For main course:
Spaghetti with clams
Risotto with mushrooms
Ravioli with homemade ricotta and spinach
Pasta with tomato sauce

Bread:
Focaccia

Dessert:
Pasta Frolla
Cannoli stuffed with homemade ricotta
Fresh fruit pie
Panna Cotta

All of those dishes tasted so good! I will start making them one by one to see which are Daniel's favorites.  I absolutely can't wait to try these recipes with a combination of other delicatessens I am learning in my cooking classes. The only problem is, I also want to lose 25 pounds before my next trip to the U.S. in June so wish me luck!

Con amor,
Vero





No comments: