Friday, March 17, 2017

Asking for your prayers.

My grandson Asher has not been feeling well for the past few weeks and today I called the girls to say hello to the family only to find out that Asher had been taken to the Hospital. His oxygen levels are not stable so he got to spend the night. 

Cristi had come over to spend time with her sisters and family while Brooks was away on a business trip. She was headed to go back to Idaho tomorrow because they had planned a trip to Mexico on Saturday. 

This is Spring break for Nixon and that is why they thought of going on their vacay at this time. I text  my sisters and family and my closest friends to pray for Asher. My friend Chichis sent me a message immediately that she had already called Cristi and that she was available for anything. Claudia Mazal also and so did Diana Driggs. It is wonderful to count with so many good friends for support. 


No comments: