Friday, August 26, 2016

Detox drink

Tomorrow marks exactly one month before we go to Utah. My goal from the beginning of the year was to be two sizes smaller. I would love to get into some nice clothes that are fitting too tight. When I married Daniel almost seven years ago, my weight then was 128 lbs. now is more like 145 That is exactly 17 pounds over and it is all located around my stomach area. I got that tire ring around my waste. It's frustrating. So this is the plan. I am going to do a detox! 

For one month starting tomorrow, I will do the soup diet and drink a lot of water plus a kiwi drink in the morning. I have learned that Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C and A (as beta-carotene) B6, E and K as well as folate magnesium., phosphorus, copper and dietary fiver. The edible seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids. Kiwifruit contains actinides, which is an enzyme that breaks down protein. 

Eating kiwifruit can boost your immune system and may help lower high blood pressure and cleaned or detoxify your body from harmful elements like toxins. Studies suggests that consuming 2-3 kiwifruit each day for 4 weeks helps thin and reduce fat in the blood which lowers the risk of clots and blockages. 

Since I am taking a daily approach to detox I don't need to beat myself up too much is I miss a day, or have a setback here and there. The goal is continuous improvement and I am not in a race. I jut want to keep making adjustments in my life so I can be the best version of myself I can be. The may take some unraveling of long-held and deeply infrared habits and beliefs but over timeI'll wear them out and make new neural pathways in my brain and daily detox will come naturally and easy.

Recipe:
3 Kiwi, peeled 
1 mango, pitted
3 cups of fresh baby spinach
5 to 6 mint leaves
1 small to medium stack of celery
8 Oz. of water

You may substitute mango for banana. Green leaf romaine lettuce or kale for spinach. 

Start with the liquid in the blender followed by the soft fruit and then the greens. Blend for 30 seconds or until smoothie is creamy. 

Slender and sexy starts today! 

Con amor,
Vero



No comments: