Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday is a special day...

Saturday is a special day, is the day we get ready for Sunday! That is a primary song I remember as a child and it is true today. On Saturday we go out to buy anything we need to get for dinner on Sunday but today I am not just worried about dinner but my Relief Society Lesson. 

Daniel smiles each time I teach because I give it my all. From the centerpieces, to the handouts. Speaking of handouts, my sweet husband made me a mock for some bookmarks. We went to the printers to get them laminated and they turned out beautiful. From the time I was little I was the type that if I was going to do something I was going to give it my all. I don't like to do things half way or be known as a slacker. So in that regard, Daniel and I are a good match! 

Most people can get by putting in the minimum amount of effort and still be o.k. but I like the feeling that I came well prepared. Andrew Carnegie once said: "The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and it stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%. And I hope I am in the last category. 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: