Saturday, September 10, 2016

Shopping spree



The Shopper

Busy as a bee,
Flying here and there.
On a shopping spree,
Charging everywhere.
Take away her card,
Before she ruins your life.
Nothing is as hard,
As a shopping wife.
 -by Juan Olivarez
I love buying presents and poor Daniel has to put up with me. Today we woke up around 10:00 a.m. in time to go grocery shopping and I also wanted to start my Christmas shopping. I am so excited for this next Christmas. I had an idea of decoration a small Christmas tree with ornaments i had bought a few years ago to put the children and family pictures to decorate the tree so we went to tiendecitas and found the perfect tree. My home is now officially festive and ready and I love the feeling as we enter our apartment with all our nativities displayed. 

We are going to be in Uruguay visiting Daniel's family and then we are going to Orlando! Yay!! It will be my mom, Mari, Manu, Vane, Ale and Mateo Daniel and me. That makes 8 people so I guess it might be a little tight but so fun! I'm also going to be in Utah in two weeks more less so I am shopping for gifts to take to the grandkids. 

We also love making care packages for the missionaries we know. We started today and made one for Elder Driggs, Diana's son who is serving in the Quezon Mission. We are going to write a note telling him how much we appreciate all his hard work and since Filipinos start celebrating Christmas starting in September, we wanted to be the first ones. 

Con amor,
Vero



No comments: