Thursday, September 1, 2016

Christmas has started!

It is September first and officially Christmas has started in the Philippines. Yes, you heard it, today is like December first in the U.S. People have started to decorate their homes, the stores are filled with Christmas merchandize and christmas music is heard everywhere. From this day forward, you are surrounded by a full blown Christmas mode and I love it!

I have taken out all my nativities I brought with me to decorate my home. I am only missing a nice Filipino nativity that I will buy in the next week. I don't have a Christmas tree to decorate because this apartment didn't come with one so I will see what I can find here in Manila. People here are mostly Catholic so I don't think I will have any trouble finding one.

I am writing a book that takes place around Christmas time and hope to get it published soon and that is another thing that makes this Christmas so special. It took me ten years to actually sit down to write my story. When is all finished, I will post it a little at a time in this blog like I did with the chapter I wrote and will continue adding more books to my collection.

Con amor,

Veronica

No comments: