Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A sad day for our family

I can't even begin to start how disappointing it is to know that I won't be a grandma of twins. My sweet Bianca went to the Dr. again today and there was no heart beat. This is like living this incident over again exactly the way it occurred a year ago. There are no explanations for what happened to her and those babies. She has done everything humanly possible to get pregnant and carry those babies full term but always something goes wrong and she has a miscarriage. The miracle will be if somehow those babies start to develop and get to be full term but there is almost no chance that could happened. We were praying for a miracle and we still are. I can't lose hope. I need to stay strong and think may next time but by now, I feel so sad and can't even imagine how she might be feeling. I understand fully why some people get mad a God or think there is no God and lose their faith.

No comments: