Monday, May 12, 2014

Trying to understand God

Today is a day after mother's day, a wonderful and beautiful day if you are blessed enough to be a mother but so sad if you are not. I don't relate to this because I became a mother at age 22 and if fact, only 9 months after I got married.


We felt that if we were old enough to get married, we were old enough to have children but I think it was a chock when I told my in laws. They thought I would at least wait until their oldest son who had been married longer would have their first grandbaby.


The day came and is probably one of those days I will never forget when for the first time I became a mother to a beautiful full girl with a full head of hair. She was the talk of all the nurses at the LDS hospital.  Three years later I had another beautiful daughter, Bianca who is now 28.She is one our family has been praying about. I love her so much and can't wait for her to finally hold a baby of her own. Maybe the Lord will not grant her wish but we are so praying for a miracle.


 She is pregnant but is having issues with her pregnancy. It scares her to go to the bathroom and find some spotting. It scares her to think she is miscarrying again and all I can say is to have hope and faith it will all work out.  I cry because I feel so upset at the fact some women get pregnant who shouldn't like Ruth, the woman Andres Da Silva had the affair with. Why does she get to have a baby? and when I told my husband how mad I was he told me to repent and he is right. I don't know anything, I am not God, only he knows why my baby is having to go thorough so much to be a mother and to be able to someday celebrate mother's day. All I know is that we need to keep praying. That is all we can do.

No comments: