Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday night at the temple

 This morning Jill and I went visiting teaching to one of the nicest ladies we know. She has a son in my primary class but has been ill and has not attended the meetings. She has a strong testimony even when her husband is less active. I do admire her for her continued effort to be faithful.


Today I also attended the temple along with all the stake Presidents. They are going to have a training tomorrow at the area office and Daniel has to be there to make sure everything  works out fine.


 At the temple I asked my Heavenly Father to guide my sweet Bianca on what she needs to do next if she is to never have a child of her own to make her feel at peace with that and to help them find a way to be parents. She wants so much to be a mother. I know a family who are the best parents a child could dream of having and both children are adopted and I don't think you could have better kids. They are so sweet and sometimes I wonder if Bianca will have to be looking more at adoption.

No comments: