Thursday, May 15, 2014

Accidents happen

I am so mad at the family who is suing us because they are implying that we are at fault for their daughter's fall in our driveway two years ago in our home in Bountiful. I can't stand people like that! Instead of admitting their fault for letting their daughter ride a bike without brakes they are now putting blame on us. Maybe is their insurance company making them do that but at least they should tell us why they insist on putting the blame on us.


Now we have to defend ourselves as if we are the ones who caused the fall. It only makes me so mad. I only hope that the lawyers will get this issues resolved quick. Two years ago they had filed a claim and we had not heard anything more about it, but no, the case is still pending and I have a judgment against me so I heard. We are not trying to find anything that will help our case so our lawyer proves our innocence. Accidents happen and that is why you have insurance but some people take advantage of that and use any excuse to get money. It is all about the money and here is a classic example of blaming others for the chance of getting whatever they want but we will see. I hope they have a change of heart and realize it wasn't our fault and drop the charges.

No comments: